Preferred Business Systems is currently seeking Copier Service Technician to facilitate service repairs, maintenance, installation and training on MFP’s/Printers/Scanners/Faxes to our customer base in a timely, courteous and efficient manner. Ricoh/Savin copiers and computer networking experience a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Maintains customer rapport by greeting customer upon arrival at location; understanding equipment complaints. · Performs full range of on-site maintenance and repairs on assigned products to include technical diagnostics, installation, and customer call assistance.·
• Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships, along with maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.·
• Successful completion of training classes and effective servicing of those products, requests assistance when necessary to meet customer demands and for reoccurring issues.·
• Develops territory and inventory management skills with assistance to provide cost effective service to our customers.·
• Follows proper call handling procedures while maintaining the minimum call per day average.
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum of High School diploma or GED required, Technical School training preferred.
• Must possess electrical/mechanical aptitude
• Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. Position requires use of personal car which is eligible for vehicle maintenance compensation program.
• Must be able to travel on a daily basis to various customer sites.
• Must have excellent daily time management skills and be capable of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective results.
• Ability to work independently at a customer site
• Must work well with customers and exhibit professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
Competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit resume and cover letter w/ salary requirements
Job Type: Full-time