IT Sales Consultant
Our Growth…Your Opportunity!
Preferred Business Systems, Inc., a leading business solutions provider in New Jersey for more than 19 years, has exciting opportunities for both entry-level and experienced technology professionals in B2B outside sales!
If you are willing to embrace a sales process that works, are self- disciplined, can multi-task, are committed to personal and team success, have a passion for technology, and have strong comprehension abilities….we want to hear from you.
Basic Function: Market & Sell full line of award winning imaging products, Managed IT Services, software solutions, and professional services to named accounts in an Open Territory environment.
Major Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Attain assigned sales targets.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for technology, people and processes.
- Willing to learn about or knowledge of: computers, computer networking, and IT systems.
- Emphasis on New Business Development…we have an effective, turnkey system with letters, scripts, and voicemails.
- Handle multiple priorities.
- Approach each day with a keen sense of self-discipline and urgency.
- Comprehend technology and how technology enables business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain businesslike behavior and professional demeanor.
- Develop and manage all assigned accounts with consistency.
- Commitment to planning key activities conducive to growth.
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients.
- Effective use of time management skills.
- Get referrals from best customers.
- Effectively utilize provided technology to manage accounts ( CRM tool)
- Qualify and find customer pain points through effective questioning technique…then recommend a valued solution.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers as needed.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly sales reports and prospect reports.
- Attend, actively participate in, and complete training seminars and sales meetings.
- Handle customer complaints in a seamless way.
- Instruct customers on proper use of products and services installed.
- Process orders in a complete and timely way.
- Maintain customer touch every 60-90 days in order to go wider and deeper with more solutions and/or hardware.
Key Working Relationships:
- Reports directly to Sales Manager.
- Collaborates closely with team members in sales as well as all departments.
- Coordinate and utilize team as well as manufacturer regional support.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High school diploma required
- Successful outside sales experience preferred
- Industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office products required
- Computer Networking knowledge valued
The PBS Business Consultants Advantage-
- Base + Commission + Monthly \Quarterly Bonuses
- Major Medical and Dental Insurance
- On-going training and improvement of sales skill sets
- 401(k) and company matching contribution
- Positive, inspiring and professional work environment
- Pay for performance
Job Type: Full-time