With duplex scanning speeds of 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7260 protect your documents with acoustic sensors, ensure your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduce rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass.
120 images per minute
Daily Duty Cycle
|Image Sensor Type||Color CCDs (Color Charge Coupled Device)|
|Light Source||White LED Array|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution(1)||Color (24-bit)||50 to 600 dpi |
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments, 1200 dpi(2))
|Output Color Depth||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Internal Video Processing||65536 levels (16-bit)|
|Image Processing Function|
|Software||Multi-image, Blank page skip, i-DTC, Advanced-DTC, Simplified-DTC, sRGB, Auto color, Deskew cropping, Punch hole removal, Tab cropping, Upper lower separation, Error diffusion, Dither, Moire removal, Image Emphasis, Color cleanup, Dropout color (R,G,B, None, white, Specified, Color Saturation), Edge repair, Vertical Streaks Reduction|
|Scanning Speed(3) |
|ADF||Simplex: 60 ppm, Duplex: 120 ipm |
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
|Flatbed||1.7 seconds (200 dpi)|
|ADF Capacity(6)||80 Sheets (A4: 80 g/m² or 20 lb.)|
|Daily Duty Cycle||4,000 Pages|
|Document Size||ADF Minimum||50.8 mm x 54 mm (2 in. x 2.13 in.) (Landscape / Portrait)|
|ADF Maximum(7)||216 mm x 355.6 mm (8.5 in. x 14 in.)|
|Long Document||210 mm x 5,588 mm (8.27 in. x 220 in.) (18.3 ft.)(8)|
|Flatbed||216 mm x 297 mm (8.5 in. x 11.69 in.)|
|ADF Feeding |
|Letter||27 g/m² to 413 g/m² (7.2 lb. to 112 lb.)|
|A8 Sheets||127 g/m² to 209 g/m² (34 lb. to 56 lb.)|
|Card(9)||Up to 1.4 mm portrait and landscape feeding(10)|
|Interface(11)||USB 3.0 (backward compatible)|
|Minimum PC Specification||PaperStream IP i5 2.5 MHz Processor, 4 GB RAM|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC ±10 %|
|Power Consumption||41 W or less Sleep: 1.8 W; Standby: 0.35 W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||300 mm x 577 mm x 234 mm (11.8 in. x 22.7 in. x 9.2 in.)|
|Weight||8.8 kg (19.4 lb.)|
|Environmental Compatibility(12)||ENERGY STAR® / RoHS / EPEAT Silver|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 to 35°C (42 to 95°F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 %-80 % (non-condensing)|
|Inbox Contents||ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM, |
Getting Started Guide
|Bundled Software||PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) Driver, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap, Scanner Central Admin Agent|
|Options||2D Barcode for PaperStream, Carrier Sheet, Black Document Pad|
|OS Support||Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit)|
|Feed Detection Features||Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection Sensor, iSOP ( Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection), Intelligent Multi-Feed Function (Manual Bypass)|
|Other Features||Embossed Card Scanning Capability, Long Document Scanning, Scanner Central Admin management, USB 3.0 Support, iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection), Automatic: Color Recognition, Paper-Size Detection, De-skew Correction|
- Maximum output resolutions may vary, depending upon the size of the area being scanned.
- Scanning limitations brought about by scanning mode, document size and available memory may occur when scanning at high resolutions (600dpi or higher).
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- JPEG compressed figures
- TIFF compressed figures
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- Document sizes larger than A4, but not exceeding A3, can be scanned (single-side) using an optional carrier sheet.
- The scanning of documents that exceed 34 inches in length will be limited to using PaperStream IP at 200 dpi or less. 300 dpi is 215 inches.
- Supports ISO7810 embossed cards.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: does not support multi-embossed card feeding.)
- Connection with USB3.0 / 2.0 requires the USB port and the hub to supportvuSB3.0 / 2.0. Also note that the scanning speed slows down when using USB1.1.
- PFU Limited, a Fujitsu company, has determined that this product meets RoHS requirements (2002/95/EC).